Additionally, we include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements.
As a reminder, Motherbutterspopcorm.com is not intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not submit your personal information to us.
Information We Collect
2. What types of personal information may we collect?
We may collect various types of personal information. For example, we may receive personal information that comes directly from guests who are interested in purchasing products from us. This information may include, without limitation, the guest's name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number. We also may collect other types of information such as gender, age, and personal interests, which we may associate with personal information. If you purchase products or services from us, we may collect credit card information, the type of services or products ordered or purchased, and the date of the order or purchase. In addition, we may collect personal information from you if you participate in sweepstakes, contests, games or promotional offers.
3. How may we use and share your personal information that we collect?
• We may send you promotional materials, and we may share your personal information with third parties so that they can send you promotional materials. (By "promotional materials," we mean communications that directly promote the purchase of products or services.) These promotional materials may concern our products and services, and/or the products and services of a third party. These promotional materials may be sent to you by postal mail, e-mail or other means.
• We may use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than sending you promotional materials.For example:
• We may take your personal information and make it non-personally identifiable, either by combining it with information about other individuals (aggregating your information with information about other individuals), or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (de-personalizing your information). We may use this non-personally identifiable information for, among other purposes, research and analysis to improve our products and services.
California Privacy Rights
6. Do California residents have special rights?
Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
All prices are in USD.